Are you sure that your information security system is well-managed and protected? Setting viable policies and procedures for your information system will never give you an assurance that your informational system has a secure baseline. There is a need to have an independent review or, more specifically, an information security audit and assurance services.
Before external auditors come knocking at your door and make you anxious about your information system management, let our expert consultant make you entirely ready for Informational System Compliance audits.
What is an Information Security Audit?
It is a systematic and measurable technical assessment of policies and practices that you have been employing for your organization’s information security system. It is a continuous procedure of determining and maintaining the best security policies. Through an audit, you will be able to examine how well protected your information security system is.
What do we offer?
At LogicCircles, our experienced consultants offer clients a cost-effective audit of information security posture. We pinpoint system vulnerabilities/weaknesses during this thorough review and come up with the best remediation methods based on audit findings.
We check your informational system preparedness for third-party compliance audits and help you tighten the loose screws in your IT infrastructure. An organization will get assurance that its IT system, network, data, and customers are shielded against evolving cybercrimes.
How Does it work? Understand 6-Step Process
- Setting Information Security Benchmark as per Organization’s IT Infrastructure
- Highlighting strength and vulnerabilities of existing security policies/practices
- Setting Priorities
- Recommending the best risk mitigation strategies
- Sharing crucial information from IS Audit to help clients in risk management and decision-making process
- Creating a security benchmark for your organization
Our Information Security Audit and Assurance Services Include:
- Risk-based IS Audit Strategy development and implementation- This strategy will be effective enough to make you compliant with IS audit guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Specific Audit planning so that your IT systems are well-managed, controlled, and protected
- Performing an audit to meet the company’s objectives
- Sharing audit reports with critical stakeholders and C-Executive. Reports highlight potential risk factors, emerging security challenges, and audit result.
- Recommendation and Advice for implementing best practices for risk management and control
Highlights of Our Consultancy Support
- Getting validation whether information processes are in line with standard criteria or requirements or not.
- Rendering neutral assessment and audit reports regarding information risk management and security compliance audits.
- Sharing an independent opinion on whether your enterprise has been meeting information assurance objectives or not.
- Identification of Information System Trends
- Recommending appropriate risk mitigation, security controls, and corrective actions
- Trying to bridge the information assurance gap identified during the audit process.
- Objective Assessment of Organization’s Information System
Compliance Audit List
Logic Circles offers Information Security Audit and Assurance services for meeting compliance requirements for following regulations, standards, and frameworks.
- NCSC Policies and Guidelines
- 10 Steps to Cyber Security
- HMG Security Policy Framework
- 20 Critical Controls for Cyber Defence
- IA Maturity Model
- NIS Regulations
- 14 Cloud Security Principles
- Cyber Essentials
- EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- ISO 27001
- NHS DSP (Data Security and Protection) Toolkit
- NHS DCB 1596 Secure Email Standard
- PCI DSS